If you're planning to bring your pet(s), please take a moment to read our Pet Policy. Please note, we will need you to message us some minimal information about your fur baby as shown on the 6th paragraph below to get to know your pet(s) just a little bit. Even if your pet is a Certified Support Animal, we still need to know about your pet and you'll need to send the information we ask in the 6th paragraph below.
- We LOVE all kinds of animals (we even named our cabins after our doggies!), but only WELL-BEHAVED / TRAINED domestic pets, like cats and dogs, are allowed to stay at the ViP cabins.
- ViP doesn't have a restriction on how many domestic pets are allowed at this time because we truly understand pets are family, too. However, while our cabins are spacious, you may want to consider bringing 2 small/large pets or 3 small/medium pets maximum for your and your pets' comfort. We do require that you provide details on each pet before your stay, and ViP reserves the right to deny or reject your pet's stay at the cabins.
- ViP does not have a size or weight limit on pets at this time.
- Your pet(s) MUST be up-to-date with all vaccinations, on flea/tick/HW preventative medication at the time of your stay and potty trained (must go outside to potty). If your pet is a cat, please make sure you bring a litter box that doesn't cause an overpowering smell (must have litter box air freshener). To prevent scratch damage to the furniture, we'd prefer that your traveling cats are declawed.
- Poop must be picked-up outside and disposed properly in a poop bag. NEVER leave your pet's poop on the property.
- When you book your stay with us and plan to bring your pet(s), message us shortly after booking the following: your pet's name(s), breed, size, date of last vaccination (annual shots), status of flea/tick/heartworm medication and potty trained.
- LUCKY & COCO
- Beagle & Maltese/Chihuahua mix
- Medium / 30 lbs. & Small / 10 lbs.
- 3/1/2022 last annual vaccinations for both
- On monthly Simparica trio med, last given 9/22/22 for both
- Both are potty trained
- FULL DISCLOSER OF YOUR PETS. Although we do not ask for vaccination records, the information that you give us about your pet(s) is your pet application to us. Please be truthful.
- Pet(s) must remain within your control at all times. If you pet is trained off-leash, that is fine. If not, please always have your pet(s) on a leash any time you're outside of the cabin for the safety of your pet and the neighborhood.
- We count on you to prevent your pet(s) from making excessive noise, being disruptive or aggressive to our neighbors.
- If your pet is deemed dangerous, harmful or disruptive, ViP LLC has the sole discretion to require you to find other accommodations. Unfortunately, there is no refund on your rental fees if this happens.
- We ask that you keep your pet(s) off the furniture to avoid any damage or excessive cleaning. We provide pet amenities including a pet bed, blanket, bowls and treats.
- If the cabin requires excessive cleaning, or if damages are incurred as a result of your pet's actions, we may charge for additional services (such as but not limited to flea/tick fumigation, pet urine removal) and repairs.
- The mandatory cabin cleaning fee includes minimal pet hair shedding cleaning. If your pet(s) tend to shed a lot, please vacuum the pet hair to avoid an additional cleaning fee.
- More information on our rental cabin policies including pets are in our Rental Agreement.
- By booking and paying for your ViP rental cabin, you have understood our Pet Policy and agree to the terms of the Pet Policy.
Thank you for understanding ViP's Pet Policy.